Monday, October 8, 2012

The Snowball Effect

I don't know who organized the great law school curriculum hundreds and hundreds of years ago, but it is a poorly planned out thing. School started at the very end of August, and it was actually manageable. (See: false sense of security) Then September got a little busier with people joining journals, and clubs, and taking on pro-bono projects. That was fine, too. Now October is a little busier yet, and a quick glance at my planner has verified that I don't actually have a free day until November, and that's only because I haven't copied down November activities into my planner yet! It is ridiculous to me how much is crammed into the last half of the semester. On a kind of unrelated tangent, it's also just as incredible to me how people can survive without planners. I LITERALLY write everything down. Even fun things. Even things I've already done just so I can cross them out and remember I've done them. It looks kind of like this, but colorful:




Is anyone else feeling the mid-semester craze?

No comments: