Saturday, August 11, 2012

Humble Beginnings

In what is now two short weeks, I will be packing my bags and heading out west to go to law school! That exclamation point, during this point of know-nothingness, means quite a few things to me. Part excitement, just because it means that I'm finally there. Done with applications, and LSATs, and undergrad and moving on to new things. It's part apprehension, because I have heard the law school horror stories that almost always involve someone losing a soul.

In 2 weeks, I'll be arriving at a relative's house since my apartment won't be ready for me to move in until 2 FULL weeks after school starts! I'm sure that's going to be another adventure in and of itself. Until then, wish me luck in the already impressive stack of homework that's already ahead of me.

No comments: